Wednesday 10 December 2014

Researching Thrillers | Snatch | Short analysis of opening sequence

Although technically not your conventional thriller, Snatch is a very well edited and a very good opening sequence to analysise features that I could use in my piece of work. Firtsly it has the graphic match used in the diamond which I like as it allows not only the elipsis of time but it also alows for another intoduction to another main character. This is a nice camera angle/effect/piece of editing that I feel if I were to use it would work quite nicely. Another feature that I like is the introduction to each character, i dont feel it would b appropriate for my piece but it does build a storyand an atmosphere for the rest of the film, giving you feel for what it might entail, a feature that I am keen to try and include in my thriller piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment